Pages

Latest Coupons

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Amazon: Era Laundry Detergent 50 oz. Bottles Only $2.82 Each Shipped!

Head on over to Amazon.com where you can currently snag a 2-pack of 50-oz. Era Laundry Detergent he (32 loads) for only $5.64 shipped when you choose Subscribe & Save (on the right)! This deal makes each load only $0.09! Sweet!

This detergent has a lot of positive reviews, here are a few from Amazon
If you want those stains gone, prespot with era, I have a small bottle I keep just for spotting the bad grease and grime. Blood stains are gone and you can’t beat it for cleaning out all of the impossible stains. I know I sound like an ad but with owning a garage, horses and 3 sons, just have to find the way. Who can afford to keep buying new clothes all the time. So thumbs up for era!
Era is one of the most inexpensive “name brand” laundry detergents out there. I usually buy these at the BIG BOX store in huge containers because of it’s value. Amazon sometimes has them on sale and the price is more or less the same shipped, so I save a bit on gas and time.

*Be sure to sign up by email and you’ll receive daily deals and updates straight to your inbox! You can visit us on Facebook or sign up for my RSS feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks