Pages

Latest Coupons

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sears: Yonana’s Ice Cream Treat Maker Only $29.99 (+ Free In-Store Pickup)

Yonana's Ice Cream Treat Maker

Head on over to Sears.com where you can currently snag this Yonana’s Ice Cream Treat Maker for just $29.99, plus get Free Shipping with in-store pickup! This would make a great, reasonably priced Christmas gift! As a price comparison, Amazon has this priced at $49.95 with great reviews! 

Check out one of the Amazon.com reviews…
This is the best thing ever. It’s great for dieting and also for making more decadent desserts. It’s so simple to use, you can create your own recipes. The pops are fun for the kids. I eat yonana almost every day. I love it for a very healthy and delicious breakfast. It’s better and easier than making a smoothie. Sometimes I add plain greek yogurt to the chute to make a more creamy, frozen yogurt style custard. If I want something decadent, I add vanilla pudding. For an adult sorbet, I add Cointreau or other liqueur. You can also add peanut butter, chocolate, nuts, dried fruit, etc. You can mix stuff in after it’s done or add extras while it’s running. The possibilities are endless.

(Thanks Hip2Save!)
*Be sure to sign up by email and you’ll receive daily deals and updates straight to your inbox! You can visit us on Facebook or sign up for my RSS feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks