Pages

Latest Coupons

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Read it Forward: Enter to Win a FREE Book

Here’s yet another opportunity to possibly snag a FREE book from the Read it Forward program. Currently, you can head on over here and fill out the form to possibly win a copy of the book Buddy: How a Rooster Made Me a Family Man by Brian McGrory. You have until September 24th to enter.
How did you come to write this book?
One day I woke up and the reality dawned on me that, good God, I’m living with a rooster; how did this happen to me? I knew how it happened. I fell for a woman unlike anyone I had ever met. She lived in the suburbs, while I had spent my adult life in the city. She had two daughters. The older of those daughters incubated eggs at an elementary school science fair, and from one of those eggs came a little chick they called Buddy.
Good luck! 
(Thanks, Fran!)

*Be sure to sign up by email and you’ll receive daily deals and updates straight to your inbox! You can visit us on Facebook or sign up for my RSS feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks