Pages

Latest Coupons

Monday, August 20, 2012

Rare $1.10/2 Raisinets Stand Up Bag Coupon

Hop on over here to snag a coupon valid for $1.10/2 Raisinets Stand Up bags 5.5 oz or larger. I love these things!  As you can see from the picture below, the 11 oz bags of Dark Chocolate Raisinets are priced at only $2.78 at Walmart, so only $2.23 each after this coupon. Yum! Here’s the deal:
Raisinets 11 oz bags $2.78
Use the $1/2 coupon found here
Final cost $2.23 each!
*Keep in mind that the coupon is valid on the 5.5 oz bags which should be cheaper and make for a better deal. Come back and let us know if you come across any great sales to pair with this coupon!
(Thanks and Photo credit, I Heart the Mart!)
Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks