Pages

Latest Coupons

Monday, August 20, 2012

Rite Aid: Free Samy Fat Foam

Coloring my hair professionally stopped being an option when I decided to have kids! I could afford the kids or the professional hair color! Even store-bought hair color can be expensive, so this deal is krazy! Check out this new, high-value $5.00 manufacturer coupon, and combine it with an in-ad Rite Aid coupon and a sale price. Rite Aid’s coupon policy says that if the coupons exceed the selling price of the item, they will adjust the coupons down. Hurry in for this deal!
Samy Fat Foam Hair Color $8.99, sale price through 8/25
Use $5.00/1 Samy Fat Foam Hair Color – (samysalon.com)
And use $6.00/1 Samy Fat Foam Hair Color, limit one coupon per customer in-ad Rite Aid coupon
Final Price: Free 

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks