Pages

Latest Coupons

Monday, August 20, 2012

Walgreens: Oral-B 3D White Toothbrushes Only $0.25

It’s always shocking to walk in the store in the middle of summer and see aisles of Halloween candy! Did the stores forget it’s still August? I can already feel the Halloween candy eroding my teeth! Lucky for me, now is a good time to stock up on Oral-B 3D White toothbrushes at Walgreens. They ring up buy one get one 50% off, plus a $4.00 Register Reward prints! My sweet tooth should be afraid! 
Buy 2 Oral-B 3D White Toothbrushes $3.00 each, when you buy 2 through 8/25
Buy One Get One 50% Off through 8/25
Buy 2, Receive $4.00 Register Reward
Pay $4.50, Receive $4.00 Register Reward
Final Price: $0.25 each, when you buy 2
(Thanks KCL!)

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks