Pages

Latest Coupons

Monday, August 20, 2012

Rite Aid: Invisible Tape Only $0.12 Per Roll

With the kids heading back to school in a few short days (or maybe they already started!), many art projects and A+ assignments will be coming home in Friday folders! I’m going to need lots of tape so I can proudly display them on my walls. Rite Aid has tape for cheap this week, and there is a Single Check Rebate for extra savings! Check it out:

Buy 2 Rite Aid Home Invisible Tape, 3/4″ x 300 yds 3 pk $3.69, regular price
Buy One Get One Free through 8/25
Buy 2, Submit for $3.00 Single Check Rebate, Limit 2 
Pay $3.69, Submit $3.00 Single Check Rebate
Final Price: $0.35 each, when you buy 2 ($0.12 per roll)
 
(Thanks KCL!)
Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks